Friday, June 05, 2009

DRX9000 Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy in Manhattan, New York City, NYC

DRX9000 Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy in Manhattan, New York City, NYC contact (212) 645-8151 or visit www.drshoshany.com
Manhattan's only patented Spinal decompression facility.
The most comprehensive treatment for the herniated disc.
We are proud to announce our 1000th. patient successfully treated with the DRX 9000.

If you live or work in Manhattan, NYC and suffer with back pain,Herniated disc's learn how non-surgical spinal decompression can not only reduce your pain but get your life back.

Read another patient review below.

I got my life back with Dr. Shoshany‎ - alec S.‎ -

I herniated my L4/L5 S1 disc and was in pain for 8 months. I tried everything and nothing worked. I had nasty Sciatica leg and back pain and showed up ...‎ More »
I herniated my L4/L5 S1 disc and was in pain for 8 months. I tried everything and nothing worked. I had nasty Sciatica leg and back pain and showed up crooked to his office for my first visit. I wanted to avoid surgery and was willing to do anything before taking that route. I was almost there when I found Dr. Shoshany and his team. He was my last hope and came through big time. After just 7 weeks of going through his spinal decompression program, the pain was gone. I had my life back. It took commitment on my end to go and see him three times a week and focus on my stretches at home....but it was working so I was pumped. I could not even bend down to pick up my children for 7 months and now I am giving piggy back rides again! Dr. Shoshany runs a great practice with very professional and pleasant staff. There are physical therapists that stretched me out every time I was there and guided me through a program to help in the rehab as well. I cannot say enough about this practice....they saved me! Also...one of the best things about Dr. Shoshany office is that I NEVER had to wait. I showed up and got seen right away EVERY time. Now that is service. I highly recommend Dr. Shoshany and the care he and his team provided me .
Non-surgical spinal decompression Manhattan, NYC.
visit www.drshoshany.com

Chiropractor New York City, NYC

No comments:

 

Dr. Steven ShoshanyAbout Me
Chiropractor NYC. Please add my to your circles.