Friday, February 29, 2008

DRX 9000 nyc


www.drshoshany.com
Call (212) 645-8151 for Chiropractic, Massage, Physical therapy, Pain management in Manhattan NYC.I was interviewed by Chiropractic Products magazine for the March issue.The topic was of course Spinal decompression.
I have not read it but once I get it I will post the link to the Chiropractic Products website. This is such a hot topic for Chiropractors. NYC Chiropractors are starting to add this modality into their practice. I often refer patients that come to me to Chiropractors that are closer to them, I am in Greenwich Village in Manhattan. I do not like for patients to spend to much time traveling to me because sitting is the worst position for the Low Back.
If you live or work near Midtown Manhattan or Lower Manhattan and have back pain or sciatica consider treatment like Chiropractic, Medical Massage, Spinal Decompression.
Medical massage is covered by most major medical plans.
Treatment on The DRX 9000 may be partially paid my most major medical carriers.

Chiropractic NYC is covered by BC/BS, Cigna,Aetna, United and many more.
If you want to be seen today call our office at (212) 645-8151 and we can verify if your insurance will cover Massage, Chiropractic, Physical therapy.

No comments:

 

Dr. Steven ShoshanyAbout Me
Chiropractor NYC. Please add my to your circles.