Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Costs of DRX 9000



Manhattan's Back pain experts. Call (212) 645-8151 Stop sufffering today.


I recently had an inquiry regarding the fees associated with spinal decompresssion therapy.

Over my 9 years of treating severe chronic back problems, herniated disc and stenosis there has been a shift in some insurance companies thinking about treatment. When I first started there was no way, no how and insuranace company would even look at DRX9000 decompression therapy for reimbursement. Now I have had some insurances pay towards the care, and some have actually paid the entire amount. I had successful dealings with some medical inurance carriers and an auto accident insurance company.I have had two recent New York workers compensation cases pay for an entire spinal decompression protocol.

If someone suffering with chronic back problems, herniated disc(s) and stenosis has insurance that does not pay for spinal decompression or if they don't have any insurance coverage the entire fee could be financed for as little as $89 per month. This is another ancillary benefit you can not get from back surgery (which could run from $40,000 - $100,000). I use the company Carecredit what's nice about Care credit is they offer 18 months interest free payments.

If you do suffer with chronic back problems, herniated disc or stenosis I suggest you take advantage of our complimentary evaluation. At that time we can determine if you are a candidate for the DRX9000 spinal decompression treatment or not. If you are accepted as a patient, my staff will then verify any insurance coverage.

I have also added a medical doctor to my practice, this allows me to refer patients to him for pain management.
Manhattan Chiropractor.
Manhattan Chiropractic care.
www.drshoshany.com
If are considering spinal decompression in Manhattan contact me for a complimentary consultation and review of your MRI's.
Call (212) 645-8151 for Chiropractic care in Manhattan
New York City Spinal Decompression

No comments:

 

Dr. Steven ShoshanyAbout Me
Chiropractor NYC. Please add my to your circles.