Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DRX 9000 vs. the Vax-D






I get this emailed to me more than any other question from both patients and doctors.


I use the DRX 9000 in my Manhattan NYC practice.


The Vax-D is a system that technology is over twenty years old, It definitely works and allot of research has validated that spinal decompression works. If you have to pick I would go with the DRX 9000 table if you had it available to you, if not the Vax-D table has a good clinical track record.


The DRX 9000 took the technology and has improved it and has made the process much more comfortable for the patient. One perfect example is that on the Vax-D the patient is face down and hangs on a bar with their arms (not good if you have shoulder problems) look at that picture!
The DRX 9000 is much more comfortable for the patient and doesn't require hanging on, the table does all the work and you can remain laying face-up.
Call (212) 645-8151 for Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in NYC.

No comments:

 

Dr. Steven ShoshanyAbout Me
Chiropractor NYC. Please add my to your circles.